Flat Pack Containers
Australian Temporary Structures manufactures, designs and installs a premium range of durable and cost-efficient Flat Pack Container modular buildings. ATS is fast establishing itself as the premier company of choice in our industry. We are proud to offer an unparalleled product line.
Our selection of offices, living houses, workforce camps, machine enclosures and bathroom amenities offers our clients options without compromise. With our superior products, fast quotations, on-time deliveries and trained installers, we can meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our clients.
Providing complete turnkey solutions Australia and New Zealand wide, we are experts at evaluating and resolving your individual needs and offer a complete service from design stage to completion.
Our flat pack units are available in a range of sizes and offer a high level of heat and sound installation. Being so versatile makes them ideal for a wide range of industrial, commercial and community uses. Units are completely modular in design and can be joined together, with windows and doors positioned to suit almost any application.
Multiple modular buildings can be easily created by stacking and interlinking units together. Alternatively, units can be placed side by side and easily linked via corridors. Modules can be stacked up to three high for maximum use of available floor space, and in endless rows lengthwise, sideways or any other configuration to meet a clients unique building needs.
ATS's Flat Pack Container units are transported in bundles of 4 flat-pack units connected into one transpack. This means that one transpack of 4 Flat Pack Containers can be handled exactly the same as one shipping container which can reduce transport costs by up to 75%.
5 advantages to using ATS's Flat Pack Container modules for your next project:
1. Flexibility: ATS's range includes cost effective standard versions with optional modifications.
2. Easy transportation: Each flat packed unit includes ISO standard forklift pockets within the floor base.
3. Cost saving: The flat packed units are delivered in bundles; up to 75% in transportation costs can be saved.
4. Easy assembly: Two skilled workers can finish assembling one standard unit within 3 hours.
5. Flexible combination: Multiple modular buildings can be easily created by stacking and interlinking units together.