CLUB MALUA PROJECT
Club Malua to rebuild their club after devastating loss.
Malua’s beloved community club, Club Malua, was destroyed in the devastating 2020 bushfires. The club was one of many properties hit when bushfires swept through the South Coast. Now Club Malua has embarked on a journey to rebuild their main club house in 2021.
Meantime, as the beating heart of the small community, Club Malua needed a temporary clubhouse
for their bowling members, and to cater for the growing social bowls scene.
Cabra Bowls Group engaged Paynters, a proven leader in project solutions, who reached out to ATS with the aim to provide Club Malua with a temporary clubhouse.
ATS chose the Premium 15m x 20m semi curved roof structure with:
· 5m Bay ISO panel wall system.
· 5m bay glass walling, fit within a white aluminium 30mm thick framework.
· Double doors, complete with crash bars, stainless D Handles, and locks.
· Premium Cassette Floor System.
With a possible 22 month journey to rebuild their new club, they named the temporary clubhouse, Marquee at Club Malua.
· Café and bar
· Fully airconditioned seating areas